2. The cupboard held all the ingredients for something fall-ish, pumpkin-ey and delicious.
3. The zen of (slightly) arranged cooking photos.
5. Better not to risk it.
6. Better to sample everything before putting the eggs in at the last minute.
8. Or both.
9. I can wait until they're done.
11. Adds extra to cream cheese filling.
12. More coffee x3
14. Am I following the recipe? Sort of... not so much. Should turn out fine, right?
15. #letsseewhathappens #storyofmylife #bakingisequalpartsscienceandart
17. Streudel... I wouldn't blame you if you ate a bowl of this for breakfast
18. Walnuts are a superfood, right? What about butter?
20. Better do yoga.
21. That felt good; let's do some more
22. Now my heart's all open and glowing
23. More room for pumpkin spice coffee cake
- White whole wheat flour instead of all white flour
- More milk instead of the 1/4 cup of creamer
- Walnuts added to the streusel topping
- Cheesecake mixture layered between pumpkin batter instead of swirled on top
This morning's post was powered by yoga, specifically the following videos.